The Association of Chilean Travel bloggers, AChileTB, is celebrating their one year anniversary with an event that is focused on sharing travel stories that will inspire you to travel.
The idea of the event is to gather travelers or those who want to travel more and listen to stories from Latino travel bloggers who are traveling with a purpose whether it’s giving back to the local communities or carry out entrepreneurship projects during their journey. These bloggers also plan on letting people in on there tips and tricks that they have learned along the way. For this event, let us introduce to you the following bloggers:
Juan Fernando Campo: “Juanito Viajero”
Juan is a travel influencer from Colombia. He is coming to Chile to continue his travels and tell us about what he has been up to during the last two years backpacking around the world with a beautiful project called “Ayudando al Mundo” or, in English, Helping the world.
Juan has more than 150,000 followers and through his social media accounts and he looks to inspire more travelers to follow his lead of trying to make the world a better place.
Francisco Pollak and Milena Carvacho: “Periodistas y Mochileros”
View this post on Instagram
El Nido, después de un año nuevo intenso.🎉🤭 . . 🇵🇭 . . #fun #f4f #happy #love #likeforlike #chilenos #view #visiting #backpackers #mytravelgram #mochileros #travelblogger #travel #traveling #travelingram #travels #travelpic #travelblog #travelphoto #periodistas #elnido #filipinas #philippines #sunset
These two journalists from the Chilean News Channel TVN and frequent collaborators with Viajes Falabella have been traveling around the world for the past year. Francisco and Milena share the best ways to find a balance between work remotely and traveling.
Andrea Mujica, Where She Goes Today
View this post on Instagram
Because you can't take enough selfies to moviate you through the W trek in the Torres Del Paine National Park…. . . . . . . #whereshegoes #torresdelpaine #wtrekpatagonia #patagonia #chile #visitchile #nationalpark #mustsee #trek #chilelindo #lovechile #chilelover #bucketlist2017 #mygoals #travelmore #iamtb #chiletravelrepost #achiletb #chileantravelbloggers
Andrea arrived in 2010 with plans of just taking a year off and take the time to visit family she had in Chile. She ended up falling in love with the country and now doesn’t have any plans of leaving any time soon. She started Today In Chile to help the English speaking community learn about the Chilean culture, trends, and travel destinations that you might not have heard about. She shares her experiences of being a “Gringa” in Chile, how she made it possible to travel in Chile on a budget, and why Chileans should travel more in their own country.
The event is located at Hostal Providencia located here on June 2, 2018, from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm. The event will be completely in Spanish and free to anyone who registers in advance. There is a limited amount of tickets so it’s a first come, first serve basis. Come practice your Spanish and get inspired to travel more!!
There will also be a number of prizes and travel giveaways for guests! Make sure you stay tuned to this post and our facebook as we will be updated information as soon as we receive it. You can also give ACHILETB a follow on facebook for updates.
WE HAVE UPDATES!!! Updates May 30,2018
Bad News: All the tickets for the event are completely sold out!!
Good News: You can still watch the event, ACHILETB will be live streaming the event from their Instagram account so make sure that you’re following them so you don’t miss out on any travel story or secret tip from the speakers.
Another good news: The prizes have finally been revealed and as long as you’re watching you can enter to win!
Who wants to go to San Pedro de Atacama?
ACHILETB has teamed up with Jet smart, Denomades.com, and North Terra Hotel to give this amazing travel prize for two people:
View this post on Instagram
**CONCURSO CERRADO** Felicitaciones a @panchadeltour. ¡ATENCIÓN VIAJEROS! Con motivo del aniversario de @AchileTB les traemos tremendo concurso viajero… ¡Así es! Por que no solo les contamos historias viajeras, queremos que vivas la tuya. El premio consiste en: • 2 pasajes ida y vuelta a Calama para volar en Jetsmart. • 3 noches de hospedaje en el hotel North Terra. • Tour para 2 personas al Valle de la Luna. •Tour para 2 personas a Laguna Cejar. •Tour para 2 personas a los Geysers del Tatio. •Traslados ida y vuelta Calama – San Pedro gracias a @TransferPampa. . ¿Qué hay que hacer? Muy fácil, solo debes seguir todos los pasos y participar cuantas veces quieras: 1. Debes seguir estas cuatro cuentas más las 19 etiquetadas en la foto: @achiletb @vuelajetsmart @denomades @northterrahotel 2. En los comentarios, debes etiquetar a un amigo con quien te gustaría viajar a San Pedro de Atacama e incluir el hashtag #ViajaConAChileTB 3. Comentar por qué te gustaría ir a este destino. ¡Puedes participar todas las veces que quieras, mencionando un amigo diferente cada vez y en cualquiera de las 23 cuentas participantes! Entre más comentarios hagas, más oportunidades tendrás de ganar. Para participar, tu cuenta debe ser pública. Experiencia válida hasta 31 de diciembre de 2018. ¡A PARTICIPAR! * Lee las bases en el link en el perfil. . . . . #sanpedrodeatacama #chiletravel #chile #concurso #gochile #achiletb #chileantravelbloggers #visitchile #chilebloggers
- 2 Round Trip tickets to Calama
- 3-night stay for 2 people in North Terr Hotel
- Tour for 2 people to the Moon Valley
- Tour for 2 people to Cejar Lagoon
- Tour for 2 people to Tatio Geysers
What do you need to enter for a chance to win? First, grab your cell phone and follow the next steps:
- You must be Chilean or a Resident living in Chile. That means you must have a RUN/RUT number.
- Log into your Instagram account and follow these accounts: @achiletb @vuelajetsmart @denomades @northterrahotel
3. In comments of this picture above, tag your travel friend, say why you want to visit San Pedro, and use the hashtag #ViajaConAChileTB
4. You can enter up to two times in a day and mention a different friend in each of your comments. More comments, more chances to win in any of the 23 accounts that are participating!! If you want even more chances to win you can mention the four accounts in your Insta Stories: @achiletb @vuelajetsmart @denomades @northterrahotel
5. Your Instagram account must be public. That’s so that ACHILETB can make sure that you met all the of requirements of the contest.
6. You must use your travel prize before December 31, 2018
Click here to read rules in more details here. Remember that this event will be held in Spanish and the rules are in spanish. To quickly summarize details:
- You must travel before December 31, 2018
- Reservations are based on availability. Make your reservation with at least 1 month of anticipation. This is for all 3 ítems: Flights, Hotel, and Tours
- Flights do not cover the cost of Taxes
- Tours from Demonades are group tours, not private
- Hotel stay can be Queen size bed or two double beds
- Winner will allow ACHILETB to share their picture and name in their social media accounts once they have completed the trip. They also ask for 5 pictures from the experience to share.
Who’s ready to see San Pedro de Atacama!